80% Commissions Over...
Check with seller
Tanzania has entered a phase of growth putting more pressure on job creation. There are supposed to be millions of jobs in Tanzania for Indians that will be needed in the near future. Previously known as one of the poorest countries in the world, Tanzania has taken a massive turn and is now emerging as one of the fastest economies in Africa. The country is offering many opportunities for those looking to live and work here.
Job Opportunities in Tanzania
While agriculture used to be the backbone of Tanzania's economy, the country has swiftly elevated in another economic sector as well. Apart from agriculture which still offers almost 80% of the employment, other growing sectors include tourism, manufacturing, IT, mining, energy, telecommunication, services, and others.
Tanzania’s agricultural products include coffee, tea, cotton, corn, wheat, etc. The country's mining efforts are mostly towards gold, base metals, and diamonds. While in the energy sector, there is a high demand for people to work in oil and gas companies, renewable energy sourcing companies such as solar and wind power, etc.
A majority of expat jobs in Kenya for Indians are available in the education industry, manufacturing, construction, hospitality, wholesale, and retail trade sectors. Other job opportunities include teachers, IT project managers, software developers, oil and gas workers, and telecommunication contractors.
How to find Jobs in Tanzania for Indians
There are a number of ways to help you find a job in Tanzania. Although it is a critical fact that traditional strategies are no longer as effective, they still are an option. With technology development, things have changed. Like the old days circling job ads in the classified section of newspapers is outdated. You have to be more creative and use new strategies to find job opportunities overseas.
You can start your job hunting with:
· Networking: Many job openings are not advertised, so networking with the right people can be extremely helpful for these hidden jobs. In the age of digitalization, networking does not mean meeting in person. It can be well maintained online through various social networking sites.
· Referrals: Many companies offer a prize to employees who can refer a good candidate for the organization as an incentive to assist in the hiring process. You can get referrals from your friends or other people working, and when you successfully land the job; your referrer gets a bonus. Thus it is a win-win situation for both.
· Company Websites: You can also check out the company's official websites to find out if there is a job vacancy. Most companies have a career section on their business page where they post vacancies. Prepare a list of the companies you probably like to work with, and keep an eye on their website on a regular basis.
· Job Fairs: You can also meet people in industry-specific career fairs. This is a good way to find people who work within your sector and are aware of the vacancies in the same field. You can also meet the company's executives at these fairs and share your interest in working with them.
· Recruiting Firms: Overseas job consultants in India, like Ross Warner HR Solutions, are also an authentic source to help you find a job according to your qualification and experience. If you want to work abroad and have trouble finding a suitable vacancy, then professional help can always be helpful. A good recruitment agency like Ross Warner has an extensive database of clients and job seekers as well, and they hold expertise in connecting the right skills with the right industries.
October 31, 2022