Engineering - Architecture
About The Job :
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Notice Period: Immediate – 45 Days Joiners
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Senior Developer with minimum 4+ years of experience in developing C#/WPF desktop applications in Windows.
· Responsible for requirement analysis, design, coding, unit testing and issue fix of products
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
· Expert knowledge of WPF, System level programming
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
· Large scale development experience in engineering software
· Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
· Knowledge in UWP app development
· Must be a dynamic, autonomous, and team-oriented individual.
· Willingness to learn new technologies
· Good understanding of software stack from BIOS/FW through OS driver
· Knowledge of C++, GIT, Jenkins and Scrum are a plus
· Be able to drive, to take ownership and responsibility of a project.
· Work independently and be proactive.
· Be able to analyze problems and come up with proposals for a solution.
· Clearly communicate in the English language
Experience with device drivers and Store Apps
↓Apply on Linkedin ↓
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call - 91-471-3095000
↓Find out more about us ↓
Website - https://www.quest-global.com/careers/
Our Purpose - Quest Global Purpose
history: 25 years of engineering excellence